Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fashion and Teens- Week two

I am now in my second week of research I am still not close to getting the answer to my essential question " Should fashion play such an important role in teens life". During this week I been on the Internet researching, trying to find the answers to my foundation questions. This week I learned how to get accurate information from the Internet, by using certain words that narrow down my search to what I am mainly searching for. Using these new tools I came across this interesting article that talked about how teenagers express there personalities and one of the most effective forms of self-expression is through there clothes. Then it went on to how teen fashion is a huge part of the fashion industry because there are so many choices when it comes to teen fashion. Picking a specific style of ten fashion is nearly impossible. After all there are so many different styles of clothing out there that can be used to reflect different styles of personalities. I agreed with this article alot it kind off made me understand the way us teenagers look at fashion from another point of view

"Teen Fashion." Ring Surf 13/05/2008 .

5 comments:

$DANNY$ said...

I agre with this topic because that is a good question to find out. I think most teens express there self threw fashion.

lil spivey said...

fashion play a huge factor in the teenagers like today. i think it even determends your popularity if you aren't up to date people look at you funny. I personally think that is bad because some children cant afford somethings other people could. so i don't this fashion should play a role in teenagers life today but it do.

Crystalyn said...

This topic doesnt surpise me that you would do at all. I like this topic because teens really do love fashion even me and thats why we should of won best dress this year!!!

OliviaA said...

I love your topic.You pick a very good one. I agree with danny and muffin because fashion place a big role in teens life including mines. Also in others hand its shouldn't really be that inportant. Some people do not have whats other do. That where all the haters come from. Hope you get more deeper into your topic.

Reece B. (Maurice) said...

dude i love this topic! I agree with the rest of them i feel that fashion is a way that teenagers express theiself. i believe that fashion is part of the way i exprress myself and i know its the way you express yourself.