Friday, April 11, 2008

The Importance Of Fashion: Before The Search

I became interested in the topic because many teens as myself let fashion play such an important role in there life's. For Example Michael Jordan comes out with a pair of sneakers every month about 6 out of every 10 students get them month after month. It's not that they need them, they just get them to stay up with fashion. I picked this topic because every since I could remember fashion played a huge role in my life. I always try to get the newest sneakers and the most expensive jeans and shirts. But at the end of the day I be broke trying to live a celebrity life style or as teenagers say "By getting fly". I wanted to research this topic so I can understand why does fashion play a huge role in teenagers lives.

I never knew the importance fashion played in teenagers lives nor did I question it until I came up with this essential question. So now I look at the importance fashion plays in teenagers life from a teenagers perspective and a reporter perspective. As a teenager there's kind of pressure to be up to date with fashion, because if your not you would be made fun of. But I don't follow fashion so I can not be made fun of, I do it because it's sort of an hobby (that cost money). I know that my reasons for following fashion is not the same for other teens. So that's what my research is mainly going to depend on other teens as myself who is into fashions and the ways it change there lives.


My Essential Question: Should fashion play such an important role in teens life?
My Foundation Questions: Does it?
In what ways?
What do people say?
Most money spent on fashion?
Money spent on fashion in a month?
How does fashion affect you?

No comments: