Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is it better to be a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner?

In life you go threw many experiences day by day. And every experience you have brings you closer to getting to know yourself and what you want to actually become in life.Theres many careers and jobs out there to fit a persons perpective. But theres only one Career that I adore and I have'nt even tried it yet. Me knowing myself so well I can feel how much I would want to become a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner. The question is which one would I be able to handle and actually fit my perpective's and standards.

I started to want to become a nurse when my mom graduated from school to be a LPN. I felt like she didnt make enough money for me so I figured to become someting higher, yes thats right a Nurse Practitioner. I loved when my NP always talked to me about my body and tell whats not healthy and what is and always give me good advice so thats when I just wanted to do something like that.

Kaleida Health Center 4/17/08








Which career would better fit you in life?

Which career is more safe?

Which career gives you the most respect?

Which career shows you the most reality?

Which career is most common?

No comments: