Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is it better to be a Doctor or a Nurse Practitioner?

To start my search, I decided to Google "Nurse Practitioner Salary" to see if their salaries were similar to that of a doctor.I found that there actually are indeed doctors that make the same as Nurse Practitioners. I found my information from the web that showed many charts of the NP's salaries. And then I found that some of NP's make 80,000 a year and some of doctors make the same but doctor really make over 100,000 a year. Money is definently a focus that got me interested in this subject Im writing on. But the question is will I be happy just having alot of money. Im not sure if my perspectives are right to become a doctor reason being being a doctor is hard work but NP's dont have to work as hard. Should a person be able to allow themselves to be lazy or am I really not lazy for being so protected of my choices.

There's so many questions to ask but so little time to get answers.

www.NP/Doctor.com 4/22/08

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Hey, delete the questions in the end and proofread more closely.