Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fashion and Teens - Week One

As I started my search I knew there were a few basic questions I needed to answer. One of my questions that I had ask was "How much money do you spend on fashion in a month". I got the answer to this question from most of my classmates and friends. When I ask them the question many of them didn't know off hand, so i got a calculator and a piece of paper and we added everything up. More than half of the people I did this with price was more than $250.00. After everyone saw how much they spend on fashion a month they started to get second thoughts on is staying up with fashion worth as much as we pay. After I calculated everyone else prices I did my own and my price was $400.00. When i start to analyze my situation i realize that i spend as much money some people spend on rent on fashion. I was kind of surprise at how much money I spend to stay up with fashion. I still don't know why teens like myself let fashion play a huge role in there lives but I think that I am going to get a little closer to the answer in this next month.


4 comments:

BrittanyO said...

That is awesome that you love this english class.

Crystalyn said...

Frado you are so wierd for writing how much you love english. Who does that??????????????? LMAO

ChanWillTheyWont said...

I personally think 400.00 a month on clothes is crazy. I know I sure dont spend probably half as much a month on clothes. But its different for other people so thats why i say "If you got it like that".

Sara said...

That is ridiculous how much people will spend on clothes. But I guess eveyone has different priorites for what they will spend their money on. Fashion is definitly not important to me. I could live will white t's and blue jeans forever.