Thursday, May 8, 2008

Is It better to be a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner?

Doctors are a very important part of life. When your weak or dieing they know exactly what to say and how to say it. They also know what to do and know whats more helpful. Nurse practitioners understand you more and make you feel as if there a regular person your talking to and listen to your business but also keep it confedental. I have a GYN that talks to me and let me know how my body is doing. I also have a NP that tells me what I need to stop doing and reminds me to always be safe and use protection but, the funny thing is I never get tierd of hearing it. Thats something I can see myself doing, telling the young ladies to be safe or save them selfs. But then again cant you do the same as being a Doctor?


Kaledia Health Health Center 5/8/08

No comments: