Friday, May 16, 2008

Is it better to be a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner?

Yesterday I went to the Womens Health Center at Childrens Hospitial. This time I talked to another GYN/OB named Doctor Nezzi. She stated when I asked her "Is it better to be a Nurse Practitioner or a Doctor?" that its clearly a NP. I asked why and she quote " The NP's have a better lifestyle, make good pay and dont have to go to school as long as she did.". She also said she's at work most of the time and dont get a chance to really relax. I told her I was not sure which one to become and then she told me to go for it and follow my heart.

personal interview with Doctor La'torri Nezzi GYN/OB 5/15/08

1 comment:

Kearia K said...

That's good that you went and interviewed somebody who had the experience so you got your information first hand. Hope you find the answer to your question