Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pain in Life

As I sit down and think about how many people are really depressed in the world today, it hurts to know that there is people really depressed out there. I think why don't they get help? Why don't they want to be out of something that doesn't have to happen to them? A lot of questions I ask myself about this topic.

Depression starts in so many different ways. From not having enough sleep to your house burning down. Not saying to avoid things you enjoy doing but relax and have some fun. I'm reading an article called Escaping Depression/Getting Out of depression, which gives me a lot of useful information on depression. By me reading this womans story I can understand depression better. As she tells her story I feel like I am a friend to her, because of all the detail she gives. Her brain was really confused. Instead of grabbing a fork, she would grab a spoon, not on purpose but becuase that was what her brain told her to do. This makes it seem like what really causes depression? How do you mess up on getting spoon over a fork?

Reading her story gave me good information on how to get out of depression. From doing all the things that you do to minimize them. You need time to yourself, time to relax. Doing so much activity makes you depressed. Less activity the less you have to wory about.(Escaping Depression/Getting Out of Depression)

By asking ones you love to help you out can help your depression. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to. Getting out your feelings can relieve some depression.

__________________________________________________________________
http://www.kristensguide.com/Happiness/Managing_Emotions/escaping_depression.asp

No comments: