Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fashion and Teens- Week three

I am now in my third week of research, I didn't really do any research this week. This week I decide to ask myself one of my foundation question "How does fashion affect you". For the last three weeks I asked everyone else input on fashion in the teenage world but I skipped myself. I had to ask myself this question, this is the question that stuck out at me the most and I knew that I would be able to talk about it with emphasis.

I feel as if fashion affect me in many ways one of the ways is that it makes me broke. When I buy things at that moment money don't matter but when I leave the store and get home and calculate sometimes I realize that I over spent. I always say that I buy clothes and stay up with fashion because I look at it as a hobby, but deep down inside I think I do it just to keep up with the "Jones". Since I was younger my mother kept me well dressed we stayed going to he mall, I think that is what started me to let fashion have this type of affect on me. When it comes to fashion I made up this motto for me "Feel Good Gotta Look Good" this motto basically describe me and he impact of fashion in my life.

1 comment:

Reese S said...

You right about just going out and spending money without realizing how much you have spent until you count ya money. I think you picked the right question for yourself.