Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Walk To Remember

In my book A Walk To Remember there were a certain part of the story that made me think more open thoughts and also made me feel a little uncomfortable. The reason being is because the young lady Jamie whom I conclude died from having cancer. It made me uncomfortable because cancer always ran in family so now Im a little scared about my life because my grandmother just cought breast cancer not to long ago and is fighting it as hard as she can. My aunt dotors also just found a tomer in her head that hey caught a couple of weeks ago that could of start cancer if they never had found it. So I feel that this book has giving me another sign to go and get checked out for cancer and has made me ver aware of my health, life and decisions.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Crystalyn, sorry to hear that your grandmother and aunt were diagnosed with cancer. I'm sending good thoughts.

Make sure to follow the format.