Monday, February 4, 2008

Little Soldier By: Bernard Ashley

My impressions of my book so far is that it should get interesting I have a feeling that it would be a good book. My main character Kaninda is from Lasai in Africa. His family was killed by an rival tribe the(Yusulu Tribe). He is now being held captive in London where he tries to do everything to escape so he can take revenge with the Kibu Rebels. As I read more I want to see how Kaninda revenge his family and escape. From reading so far Kaninda seems like an determenied soldier. Getting to know Kaninda will be a real test because he seems as if he's stubborn. While reading I also sense a little foreshawdowing on Kaninda joining another gang so I'm also looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Frado...end with a question and include that vital info separate from your post title. What pages are you on?

This book must be pretty relevant, especially with what's going on in Sudan and Kenya.