Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Walk To Remember

Page 190-210

A Walk to Remember was a very realistic story. It was so realistic that I once imagined I was actually jamie. I wanted what Jamie had which was the looks, voice, intelligents and light. But realistically I knew that couldnt be me. When I found out the ending I didnt want to be her anymore but then again she did die married and happy and thats somthing that I always wanted. The only thing about her I didnt want was to not being able to have children and dieing so young but, when you win some you lose some. In other words I mean something always goes wrong but something always go right. You have the good and the bad at times in life but somtimes you got to face them. I loved the character Jamie because of her always being her self and such a lady. I would one day like to meet her but I dont think that will ever come true because its young adult fiction but once again feel so real.

No comments: