Friday, February 1, 2008

GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY BY MARY MONROE

Do the characters seem real and believable? Can you relate to their predicaments? To what extent do they remind you of yourself or someone you know?

Pages..162-196

The character Annette seem very real and believable. The only reason y i say Annette is real and believable because she becomes so emotional when she talks about her life.Far as what her family been through and what she been through in her personal life, and how she over came it. I can't relate to annette in any way because she think shse very ugly she doesn't have any type of self confendence what so ever.She also wanted to be someone she wasn't to make friends and keep them. I have too much pride in my self and to much confendence. I personally think every one is cute in there own way. Annette is a very sweet, smart girl thats what made her looks not even matter. But she didn't see it that way. I also haven't been through the things she been through. But annette do remind me of a friend i use to have. She wanted to be just like me she did anything to get and keep my attention. She lied about the things she did the people she talked to in order to fit in. The girl also kept up alot of drama. she wanted to b center of attention for what reason I don't know. But in relatildy all she had ta do was be herself in order to fit in..

by shante

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

Shante, don't forget to end with a question.