Thursday, December 20, 2007

All-Bright Court

As we all know my book setting was near Buffalo in Lacawana New York 1977. In 1977 the huge blizzard had hit in buffalo so this means it also hit Lacawana because there that close. Last year in 2006 we had a bad storm also that just nocked most of the power out And when I was in fourth grade the same happened but just with alot of snow. There has always been terriable weather in Buffalo.
One of the conflicts that happened in my book that relate to my life was when Sam had to meet his son Mikey after school to help him through the snow. The blizzard in 1977 was so bad that Mikey couldnt really walk through it so he feel and alot of snow fail on top of him. So his father came to his rescue and pulled him out the snow and took him home. The same thing happened to me in the fourth grade after school when I was walking home. The only thing different is my mother didnt pull me out the snow but she draged me home.

No comments: