Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All- Bright Court

Have you ever loved your character so much that you actually wanted to ask them a question about themselves? If so then you should probably read this book. The character that I want to a question is Sam.I would ask him what made him such a strong person such as going so hard for what he believes in. For example what made him adopt the little and go through all that trouble and hard work for that little girl. I would like to know so I can be more encouraged and inspired. I felt that maybe his pass from going through the same type of experience that the little girl went through when he was growing up could have been the reason. But I wont be able to find out if since the character is just make believe thats why I like non-fiction movies and books.

No comments: