Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All Bright Court By Connie Porter

I am pulled towards the character called Mikey who plays the little boy in the story. I can relate to him because everybody be dogging him and dont think to ask him about his back round, and the bad thing about it is he is a little boy he's not even a teenager he hasn't even experienced life yet. Connecting this back into my life I was talk about when i was a little girl because i was fat i was skinny like the rest of my friends. People would dog me make me fill little, i can jus imgain wat that little boy going there. being talked aboput isnt good in everybody should be able to see where i am comming from because some point in time in everbody life they have been talked. in they know it hurt deep down inside.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

How, specifically, is he being "dogged?" Kids can be so cruel.