Thursday, December 6, 2007

All Bright Court by Connie Porter

Hi my name is shante the novel i am reading is All Bright Court By Connie Porter.
This novel is about how a little boy is being raised in a society where he really does know anything and/or how to take on challenges in his life.
This story cought my attention because this young boy named Mikey is being faced with so many challenges at a young age. i have been faced with many challenges in my life were i wanted to give up. but what really inspired me was how mikey this little boy never gave up. he showed me that things happen for a reason, and that you should never give up because you giving up just shows that your a failer. I dont want to have to grow up like his mom telling my children i was a failer

1 comment:

Joel said...

I'm glad you found something so inspiring in the character.