Thursday, January 17, 2008

True TO THE GAME

True to the Game by TERRI WOODS pg 1- pg 132

My impressions of the book so far is that it's a good book. True to the Game is thrilling and exciting. You would never think of what happened would have happened. How the author wrote the book it helps you to get into the book and help you understand he book better. By the author writing how she does, you can really put yourself into the characters place and there situations. The book isn't about older people that are out of my range but kids that are in my age bracket. By the kids being in my age bracket it helps you relate to the kids and there situations. I can't relate to the book but people I know can relate to the book . Page after page it gets more and more exciting. I can't wait to flip the next page to see what happens next. This book is better than I thought it was going to be. The book really tells the truth about the real "Players" in the book. What the people in the real world on the street do.


2 comments:

Mr. Malley said...

k

Ayanna B. said...

I cant relate to the main character because im more of a worrier. I can never just go off withou thinkin g about what can or can not happen. I alway think of the first they that can happen. How do you feel about har actions.