Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Assessment - Indy Reading Project - December

Frado - 3.25/5 Responses
The two responses on the separate characters start to shed some good insight into motivation.  Make sure you keep up next project.

Crystalyn - 5/5 Responses
I didn't know that this book made reference to The Blizzard of 77.  I can't believe you were in 4th grade for that Thanksgiving blizzard where all the kids got stuck at school.  I remember having seniors write about it happening during their sophomore year.  Man I'm getting old.  I remember having off school for a week for the Blizzard of 85.  Good times.  On a side note, I have to get off my butt and read some Connie Porter.  

Shante - 3/5 Responses
I need you to talk about the book more specifically.  That last response reeks of b(ad) s(tuff).  You have to keep up with the work.

Brittany - 5/5 Responses
Brittany, sounds like Jessica is under a lot of pressure, most of it self inflicted.  You're kind of overworking yourself by telling all that plot.  Stick to the questions.   They'll help you focus.

  

No comments: